CCH Integrator is a suite of CCH web-based software and content solutions designed to help multinational corporations deal with global tax provision, international reporting and compliance.
CCH Integrator streamlines your existing international tax compliance processes, reduces audit and investigation risks and helps promote global business. It is fully scalable, so it's suitable for multinational corporations of all sizes. CCH Integrator is backed by more than 100 years of tax and accounting experience from CCH, a Wolters Kluwer business.
CCH Integrator combines web-based software and online content to help corporate tax and accounting professionals who work for multinational corporations to:
• Reduce risk - a single solution provides reconciliation from head office GAAP to local GAAP and local tax, eliminating unwieldy and error prone spreadsheets.
• Achieve greater visibility - get all the information you need with a click of the mouse, drill down whenever you need to see original sources.
• Save time - features such as automated data import virtually, eliminate manual tasks and speed up tax aggregation, reporting and provision.
• Collaborate 24/7 - with web-based software, users get secure access to all the data they need, anytime, anywhere, with multicurrency, multi-GAAP and multilingual capabilities.
• Improve consistency - encourage consistent reporting across all countries with flexible templates that produce standardised calculations and schedules.
• Trusted information source - the award-winning CCH research platform provides comprehensive and authoritative information and analysis on international tax news, treaties, rates and other useful material.
CCH Integrator can easily be configured and integrated into your existing ERP system, tax compliance systems and local compliance solutions to further simplify your corporate tax workflow.
When you choose the CCH Integrator suite as your global corporate tax and accounting solution, the partnership doesn't end at purchase. Our professional support, service and implementation experts around the globe make sure you get the help you need, when and where you need it, such as our unique 'Follow-the-Sun Support'.
CCH, a Wolters Kluwer business, is the only global provider to specialise in providing information, software and services to tax and accounting professionals in business and practice.
Our areas of expertise perfectly support the work that our clients do across these fields:
• Financial and business management
• Practice development
Wolters Kluwer is a market-leading global information services company with annual revenues in excess of €3.5bn (2010). It maintains operations in more than 40 countries across Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and Latin America, with more than 19,000 employees worldwide.
Wolters Kluwer is headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, Netherlands. Its shares are quoted on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.
145 London Road
Kingston upon Thames
+1300 342 501 (CCH Australia)
0800 452 333 (CCH New Zealand)
0844 561 8181 (new sales enquiries)
1-800-461-5308 ext. 8841 (CCH Canada)
800-678-2315 (CCH US)
Evaluating Tax Provision Solutions: Finding the Right Solution for Your Company This white paper attempts to dispel some of the myths and provide a framework for evaluating tax provision solutions, with the hope of enabling tax professionals to make an informed decision.
Power of Process: Understanding the Value of a Balance Sheet Process in Tax Provisions The key to an effective tax provision process lies in gaining control of the calculation through the use of a Balance Sheet Process.