With the need to evaluate technological advances from both a functional and strategic viewpoint, the 10th European Banking Forum (EBF) 2012 will look at new ways of driving profit and performance at the leading retail banks in EMEA.
Taking place at the five-star Royal Garden Hotel in London on 8-10 May 2012, EBF 2012 will include three separate streams covering:
- Maximising customer acquisition and retention
- Optimising IT operations, risk and security
- Innovating payments systems and services
While there will be a separate programme for each stream, delegates at EBF 2012 who are interested in customer acquisition and retention, IT operations, risk and security, and payments, will be able to discuss solutions in all areas.
EBF 2012 will begin with an evening drinks reception and canapés on Tuesday 8 May followed by a full programme of business and social activities on 9-10 May 2012 including lunches and a gala dinner.
The EBF 2012 progamme is currently being developed and will feature keynote presentations, panel discussions and workshops. As usual there will be a glittering array of speakers such as senior bankers, industry experts and representatives from governmental agencies. Our 2012 speaker line up will include:
- Des Crowley, CEO, Retail Banking, Bank of Ireland
- Roel Wolfort, Senior Vice President, Visa Consulting
- Marc Guillouet, Head of Production/ Information/ Infrastructure, Société Général
- Ingrid Johnson, Head of Retail and Business Banking, Nedbank
- Mark Diamond, CIO, Royal Bank of Scotland
- Chris Swan, CTO Security, UBS
- Rudiger Schmidt, Head of Personal/Business Clients International IT, Deutsche Bank